Highly qualified professionals are the most critical part of our business and a prime reason why we have become a Preferred Supplier to 7 of the Top 10 Pharmaceutical / Biotech Companies in USA. We are the most sought after company to fill pharmaceutical job openings and strive hard to be the No. 1 pharmaceutical staffing company. We are ranked high on the list of staffing Services Company in New Jersey. In order to continue our fast-paced growth in the area of pharmaceutical staffing, we are continually seeking qualified Professionals. We have openings for pharmaceutical jobs among other job openings. Our staffing services in New Jersey also cater to the needs of all staffing requirements related to the pharmaceutical industry. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Please click on Benefits to review details of the benefits package.
To review and apply for various positions with us, please click on the link below.
We Prepare Our Candidates:
- We offer our candidates insights into the company's culture and hiring manager's style and goals. We understand the importance of a position beyond the generic job description and inform you of the details beyond.
- We prepare our candidates with an interview preparation that is based on behavior interviewing techniques to assure that you are prepared and ready to showcase your skills in the most effective and efficient way possible. We strive to understand our clients and their candidates and what the factors for success are for each position and for each manager.
We Reward Our Most Vital Resource: Your Referrals
- We rely on quality referrals and we build our business primarily from this source. We believe that your help should not go without reward. Our Referral Bonus Program is among the most attractive referral policies in the industry.
- We understand that you hold your recruiters to high standards and will conduct a search for you and your colleagues based on your needs, as well as ours. We treat your referrals with confidentiality and respect their particular career situations.
We provide the following resources for Clinical/ Research projects:
- Biostatistician / Sr. Statistician / Statistical Programmer
- SAS Programmer / SAS Specialist
- Clinical Data Manager (CDM)
- Clinical Data Coordinator (CDC) / Data Analyst / Data Specialist
- Clinical Study Manager (CTM) / Global Trial Manager (GTM/ICTM)
- Clinical Research Associate (CRA)